come to Marystella & Jan regularly because they are the
Teachers of the Teachers."
- Tony Smith, PhD, Director, Odyssey Institute
deep inner exploration punctuated with laughter and tears
- Journey Harasin, Sound Healing Practitioner
could feel my physical body shifting to align with my true
essence as Marystella & Jan's focus held me."
- Maria Owl, Educator, Certified Hypnotherapist
& Marystella are Messengers of the Gods."
- Zorigtbaatar, Visiting Mongolian Shaman
land is the way the Earth once was, and is meant to be again."
- Larry Wong, Qigong Awareness Educator
entering the vortex, Shairy (Don Jose Quimbo), a visiting
Shaman from Equador, fell to his knees and reverently placed
his forehead on the earth."
- Sally Clapper, Educator, Translator
love being on this land. It both nurtures me and awakens me.
Thank you for your work, and for sharing this most Sacred
- Patricia Schaeffer, Retired
Centered Skills Trainings
energy, wisdom and depth which Jan and Marystella bring to
their work is truly inspirational. With consummate skill they
move people to a place of profound transformation."
- Jackie Brookman, MFT, International Consultant
& Marystella are unique in their field...approach learning
from Academic, Professional, Contemplative, Creative & Spiritual Perspectives."
- Jescie France, Hospice Bereavement Director
quality of the training far exceeded my expectations: easy
to engage with the copious material; clear accessible techniques
with beneficial practice time; interactive with all questions
answered. It was an extraordinary, inspiring learning experience and I want more!"
- Sheila Reilly, MA, Benefits Counselor
hallmark of these workshops is wisdom and integrity. As someone
who does this work too, I come here for replenishment, healing
and to reconnect with my sense of purpose. Deeply moving and
- Tony Smith, Director, Odyssey Institute, Author "Parzival's
expertise in group facilitation and individual counseling
provided valuable insight into the particular issues affecting
our staff. They have benefited immeasurably from your guidance
and counsel and I know that I am a better human being for
our professional collaboration."
- Joseph Wilson, Program Director, McMillan Drop-In Center